By using or accessing the Party Mart website, you acknowledge that you, the customer, have read, understood and agree to be bound by our Terms & Conditions. If you do agree to the following Terms & Conditions, please do not continue to use the Party Mart website.
The term ‘Party Mart’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website whose registered business address is 265 Burwood Rd, Belmore, NSW, 2192, Australia. Party Mart is a registered business name and our ABN is 75 146 361 800. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the viewer, user or customer of this website.
- The information and content on this website is subject to change without notice and should be used as a guide only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information, content and pricing, we are not responsible for any error and reserve the right to accept or reject a sale, including without limitation, the unavailability of any product, error in pricing, image or product description or an error of the customer.
- The prices of this website are in Australian dollars and include GST at the current rate of 10%. We reserve the right to change or amend the price of any item at anytime. Prices exclude shipping or delivery costs.
- We reserve the right to withdraw an item for sale at any time, regardless if an order exists at the time.
- Some images used on this website are for illustration purposes only and may not be available for purchase.
- The intellectual property rights of the content on this website remains the property of Party Mart and are protected by Australian Copyright laws. Permission is granted to display, print or store content for the sole purpose of making a purchase/placing an order. You are not permitted to distribute, publish, communicate, change or reproduce any of the content displayed on this website. This includes text, photos, graphics, images, designs, balloon decorating designs, event styling designs, logos, and button icons.
- In the unlikely event of errors or inaccuracies, Party Mart is not liable to the extent allowed by the laws of Australia.
- All photos and images on this website remain the property of Party Mart and therefore cannot be reproduced in any form without prior written permission from us.
- Party Mart takes no responsibility for and shall not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from the delivery of goods being delayed or prevented by third parties which is beyond our control. We shall not be held liable for any loss arising from the use of this website or in connection with the use of this website.
- Payment of goods must be paid in full otherwise remain the property of Party Mart.
- Failure to make payment of goods as agreed to can result in legal action to obtain monies owed.
- The recipient can be the purchaser of goods, the person of contact, or receiver of the goods.
- You must provide full and accurate personal details at the time of placing your order with us. We will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in your delivery details. Errors may include (but are not limited to); delivery to business premises without providing business/company name, incorrect postcode or suburb, missing unit or level number. Any such errors or omissions in your address details may result in delays or non-delivery of your order and as such you will not be entitled to a refund or replacement of goods or refund of shipping charges. If for whatever reason you do not take delivery of your items or you have entered your address incorrectly and your order is returned to us you will be entitled to a refund (excluding original delivery charges and/or any return charges we have incurred) or we can resend your order and you will be responsible to pay for the new delivery charges.
- Online orders are picked from Belmore shop. As it is a live store we cannot guarantee our inventory showing online is completely accurate or that the inventory will remain the same in the time between ordering and picking items.
- We have thousands of products on our website. Unfortunately, due to the amount of items we have online sometimes items are unavailable & out of stock. If an item is deemed to be similar to the item you ordered, Party Mart will substitute the item that is out of stock. If there are out of stock items and we have no available substitutes, we will refund you for the out of stock items and send the items that are available. When you place an online order with Party Mart, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Orders will be posted within 24 business hours after cleared payment has been received. We only ship orders on business days, which are Monday to Friday and exclude public holidays.
- Delivery dates or times indicated by us on acceptance of your order are approximate only and do not constitute a guarantee of delivery or delivery by such date. Therefore, your non-receipt of ordered goods within the expected lead time will not be grounds for you to cancel your order or receive a refund for either products or postage costs.
- Once your order has been submitted it immediately goes into the queue for processing. If you need to cancel or modify your order you need to contact us immediately to determine if we can accommodate any changes. We will happily help you where possible however please understand once your order has been picked and packed ready for shipment changes may not be possible. Any cancellations or modifications to existing orders will incur a 20% administration charge to the refund.